Sunday, December 1, 2013

Catherine Meadows Weekly Post #15


          Chris Hubble began his interest in photography at the age of 10 when his father got him his first polaroid one-step camera.  Ever since then, Chris has been in love with photography.  Chris is a travel photographer.  He has traveled all over the world throughout his life.  He spent 18 years as a photographer in New York but recently moved to New Hampshire.  Chris' photographs are used all over the world for many different companies and organizations.  I love all of Chris' night photographs.  I think he has a good variety of night shots and each of them turned out very nicely.  He finds beautiful landscapes to take his shots and always has a good source of light somewhere in the picture.  I like looking at his work because it inspires me with ideas for my final project that involves night photography and light drawing.







No comments:

Post a Comment