Sunday, November 24, 2013

Catherine Meadows Weekly Post #14


Catherine Alexander is actually a photography company run by a couple, named Melissa Catherine and Patrick Alexander Beard.  They shoot for weddings, maternity, family portraits, seniors, and military homecomings.  I chose the Military Homecomings as my favorite album from her portfolio.  I always love seeing pictures taken at military homecomings.  I think it's one of the greatest moments to capture.  I love how both Melissa and Patrick got pictures of the before, during, and after part of the homecoming.  They captured the women waiting anxiously, holding their signs, the first hugs that they get when they finally see their loved one again, and them walking away at the end. I've always wanted to go to a military homecoming because I think that the moments you are able to capture would turn out really great.  







No comments:

Post a Comment