Saturday, November 23, 2013

Olivia Beard Weekly Post #14




This week's blog is all about Pierre Pellegrini and his interesting work. I randomly came upon his work, though his gallery isn't too big, it still has really great photographs. I like that he takes really cool landscape photographs. They seem to be in very empty places, however, there's so much to the picture(s). I like his use of depth of field. His photographs have the appeal of looking as if the background keeps going, and going, and going.

I like his ideas of subjects and backgrounds. I too, enjoy taking landscape photographs and exploring different depths of fields. Looking at Pellegrini's photographs gives me ideas on how to look at a landscape and come up with ways to get more into an image but still have a focal point. He also has a good use of contrast, and his long time exposures are pretty awesome as well, almost like a spooky, foggy appeal. His work is very cool and interesting, I recommend taking a look at his work.




No comments:

Post a Comment