Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Allan Lumagui - Weekly Post


For amazing photo stories; it's a must you visit this artist's website! This guy has been all over the world and has the ability to take his viewers on a true visual journey.

The first time I encountered Ross Taylor's work was at the ODU vs. WM football game last year. With hopes of finding snapshots of friends (and myself) I began searching the internet. The browsing led me to to his official webpage, I soon realized this artist is much more than a man behind a lens. Ross Taylor is a staff photographer for the Virginia-Pilot. Taylor was named Photojournalist of the year by the National Press Photographers Association for 2012. With the the help of Logan Mock-Bunting, they created "The Image, Deconstructed" blog in 2011 to examine the psychology behind great photographs (it has gained a strong following). 


No comments:

Post a Comment