Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Magan S. Weekly Post



                                                             JEFF FRIESEN

Jeff Friesen photography is greatly diverse. He has won a photography award every year since 2000. On his website you can go through the different categories of his work. At the bottom of each page there is a short description of the work. For this post I chose to focus on his collection titled "Keeping Lost Time". In this collection he focused on his daughter and how the little things in the world excited her. This is a subject we often come back to in class so i thought this had relevance to what we were studying. I have learned that being without my phone for a few hours during the day is not such a horrible experience. After reading Friesen's description, I began to think more about how I used to be amazed my the smallest things. Everything was so interesting, and I think it is important that we take the time out to really look around. His website is full of interesting photos, a brief bio about him, contact information and even a link to purchase some of his artwork. check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment