Sunday, March 20, 2016

Kweku Asafu-Adjaye Weekly Post

Part of me has always had a love of capturing nature in the finest ways possible. Whether it be the animals or the trees and flowers, The essence of nature has always wooed me. One such photographer does this very thing for me. This photographer goes by the name of Paul van Schalkwyk.

This artist captures nature in the quality that I hope to do one day by taking sharp, detailed photographs so the viewer can see any and all details on the land or water that he/she is viewing. His choice of color balance is top notch to me.

His work doesn't only consist of landscape photographs. It also consists of some cinematography. Of which are sometimes shown on Animal Planet, National Geographic web, and Discovery Channel But his main feats are in the National Geographic magazine however.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing scenery and landscapes. Pictures remind me of the water show.

    ReplyDelete