Sunday, October 6, 2013

Alexis Bernard Weekly Blog Post #7

Matt Harris 






This week I have dedicated my blog post to a young, up and coming photographer from the UK. His name is Matt Harris and he's from a small village in Hampshire. He is currently 23 years old and self-taught. Matt has turned his hobby and love for photography into a career.  Matt plans to become a full time freelance writer and photographer. He uses a variety of old and new techniques in his photos.

 I can really appreciate his personal style when it comes to various pictures in his portfolio. As you can see in his pictures above, he draws inspiration from his everyday surroundings. I really like how he is able to turn ordinary things like a highway or field into a beautiful work of art. He seems to enjoy having a contrast between dark and light colors as well as a preference for landscape photos. I had never really been interested in this photographer until today but now I can truly say I am now a fan of his. 

No comments:

Post a Comment