Sunday, October 20, 2013

Olivia Beard Weekly Post #9


 



This week's blog is dedicated to the famous actor and photographer, Dean O'Gorman. I found out about him thanks to my awesome, yet "nerdy" best friend. Though I am not familiar with the Lord Of the Rings  movies; yes, SHOCKING!, I found his photography quite impressive. His work based on the Vietnam War and WWI, are well known and have been displayed in magazines and galleries too. 

I enjoyed looking through his portrait photographs. He has very nice contrast, use of color and sharpness in his portraits. What really caught my attention, however, are his war photographs. Both black and white, and color photographs are quite lovely. They look as if they were truly taken during the battles. He has a great eye for photography. I should probably check out his acting skills, and YOU should check out his gallery! 






No comments:

Post a Comment