Sunday, August 31, 2014

Brandon Hamlet Weekly Blog Part 2

Lucas Blalock



    Lucas Blalock work seems to use a lot of photoshop, and his style of photography is very unique. He strays from the normal style of photography and uses very abstract compositions for his photos. This is what makes his work stand out from other artists.
    
     This style of work is very unique one of the things that really make these pictures stand out is the way that he blended photography of normal compositions with abstract art. Another thing that this artist uses is an interesting choice of color. In some of his work he uses black and white and in others he uses bright color to capture his audience. In the portrait of the man above he incorporates the shadow as an element to create a strong contrasting setting. This artist made me want to make my work stand out with unique style as his photos did.
     
I want to learn to use the photoshop tool to add different elements to my pictures that will really make my work stand out. I also will use the contrasting shadow and color in my portrait work as seen in the photo above. Lucas all around made me want to give my photography a unique style. 

No comments:

Post a Comment