Sunday, August 31, 2014

Missy Griffis Weekly Post 1.3







Marina Cano is a landscape and wildlife photographer located in the North of Spain. She has been taking photos since she was a teenager and has won multiple awards and is known worldwide.


I was amazed with all of her pictures so it was hard to narrow it down to three. I threw the lighthouse picture in there to show an example of her landscapes. In an interview she said, “I have a special commitment with the planet and their threatened wildlife and hope my work can touch peoples' hearts. Photographers usually say that they "capture" images, but for me the opposite is true, animals have captured me.” I was very inspired by her statement, and you can definitely see her passion in her pictures. I haven’t found what “captures” me just yet, but I hope to one day be just as passionate as Cano.

No comments:

Post a Comment