Sunday, September 8, 2013

Allan Lumagui Weekly Post


Kazuha Matsumoto was born in 1977 in Wakayama, Japan. As a commercial photographer, Matsumoto makes himself stand out from a competitive field by avoiding conventional combinations as well as ideas, and sticking to strong and sharp photography with focus on simple lighting and composition.
“In the early phase of my career, I was interested in the creative work of videos such as PVs, but during my early 20s I was deeply inspired by the works of Kenji Aoki, one of the top Japanese photographers and strongly felt that there were great possibilities for me in the field of still photography. Since then, I’ve been ambitious to express myself in still photography.”

                                                      ...and as you can see, the artist does just that, he provides expression and ideas in still life photos that make it seem like it came from a scene of a film.

No comments:

Post a Comment