Saturday, September 7, 2013

Olivia Beard Weekly Post #3






I must admit that the more I look into the idea of photography and the perspective of Photographers and their way of creating art and portraying the way they see the world through a lens, I have become more interested in the idea of this blogging assignment. I love exploring the vast amount of photographs created by the many well-known and also not so well- known, but upcoming artists. 


An artist/ photographer that caught my eye this week is none other than the beautiful and passionate Rockie Nolan (shown above). The Texan native is known for her focus on fashion and also narrative portraiture. She has an amazing talent for capturing the feminine essence and beauty not only in her models, but also in the clothing. She has an excellent talent in use of natural light to help enhance the natural human beauty and quality of the photograph(s). 


I must say that Rockie is by far one of my favorite photographers that I have discovered so far on this photography adventure I am experiencing. I love here work and I think she and her work is definitely worth looking into. 



















1 comment:

  1. This type of photography is becoming more popular now, I think. It's so feminine and dreamy. I love it! It reminds me of the local shop With Lavander and Lace. The owner also takes all the photography for the stores look books and promos. They specialize in vintage clothing. If you like this you might like their stuff! ^_^

    https://www.facebook.com/pages/With-Lavender-and-Lace-Vintage/162783590400047

    ReplyDelete