Saturday, September 14, 2013

Olivia Beard Weekly Post #4




 This week's post is all about the very talented 19 yr. old, VCU (Virginia Commonwealth University) Film and Photography student, Mr. Nicholas Scarpinato.  I think its so awesome that I was about to discover and explore the talent of someone who is so close to my home, and age, and also see how successful he is. 


Nicholas's work has a very "dream- like" feel and he defiantly pushes the boundaries, whether dealing with reality and fantasy, or even  his use of light. I love how creative he is. I also love the color choices/ pallet he chooses. I feel like the colors impact the feel of the photograph(s). I also feel like his work has no limits. His work is designed to "expand the intellectual limits of surreal photography."

This gentleman is a VCU Ambassador and will defiantly make his mark in the photography world. I believe this man will create great images and do great things!









1 comment:

  1. I love these photographs. They are so expressive and intriguing.

    ReplyDelete