Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Ryan Jennings Weekly Artist Post

Mike Osborne




1. Mike Osborne is a photographer from Texas and currently is working at Georgetown University in Washington D.C.  He is know for his landscapes and architecture and these images are from his first book "Floating Island."  

2.  I chose this artist because I think that it is a good example to look at for my final project.  He focuses on color, lines, pattern, texture, and architecture and how it all comes together.  The vibrant bright colors and the out of focus background are tied together and make a good photo.

3.  I like these photos because of he seems to have a style I am going for with my final project.  Taking boring places and turning them into something pleasing to look at.  How all the hard lines and angles tie together and bringing out all the bright colors in each piece.  

No comments:

Post a Comment