Sunday, October 19, 2014

Beth Teller Weekly Blog





Andrew Knapp is an Ontario based photographer. Knapp is a graphic designer, as well as a photographer. He uses color to his advantage. Where there is a color that stands out, Knapp seems to find it. I can tell that he uses a digital camera by the absolute clarity in some photos.
The project that I posted about is called, "Find Momo". This ongoing project incorporates photography and a hide and seek game. Knapp found out that when you throw a stick for Momo, his adorable border collie, Momo will go hide instead of returning it. After the realization Knapps project began. To me, this is a fantastic project. Not just because it pertains to a cute dog, but because it reminds me that I need to keep a light heart about me and remind myself to have fun with my camera. You never know where it might lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment