Saturday, October 4, 2014

Jada Street Weekly Post #5





The photographer Ye Rin Mok

The photographs taken are very much about light and color. The portraits created give a sense of someone "lurking" in the distance. They are very loud, yet silent. Saying a lot but a little all at the very same time. This approach creates a mystery in the photos. I also enjoy the composition and that all of the subjects are sitting down.

I chose these pictures because I would like to begin taking portraits. Over the week, I began taking pictures of myself to see how they turned out and kind of get a feel for taking portraits. I constantly see people who I would love to photograph but there is fear inside of me. Looking at these photos encourages me to actual take the leap and make the picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment