Sunday, October 26, 2014

Weekly Post for Sam Moeller

Christopher Philips 




Christopher Philips is an Australian photographer who primarily works in portraiture. He captures a range of different characters and uses both color, and black and white photography. The first photo I selected captured my attention due to the composition and color palette. As I was going through his other pictures I noticed that he is able to select and finely edit, the appropriate color palettes for each one. Even with his black and white photos, I feel as if they may not deliver the same reaction if they were in color. With half of the next assignment subject being portraiture I was definitely inspired by his take on portraits.

He also has a series titled, "Introverted Portraits" that I was particularly drawn to, so take a look under his projects tab if you're interested.


No comments:

Post a Comment