Sunday, October 26, 2014

Beth Teller Weekly Post




Sarah Bridgeman is a fine arts photographer, specializing in lifestyle photography. Not only does Bridgeman devote herself to photography, she is also devoted to Let Then LOL, a non profit organization. Let Them LOL brings in clean water and hope to the people of the country. Of course, while Bridgeman is helping others, she documents it, as well. 
Her ability to catch children at the right moment is great. To be able to photograph children it's a must that you have a high shutter speed. Some of her photographs are taken inside using only the available light (which at times isn't much light). Knowing those two pieces help me to realize that her ISO was more than likely not 100, but I can't seem to find any noise in her photographs. After looking at her photographs, I found myself wanting to see all of them, which I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment