Sunday, October 5, 2014

Olivia Smith Weekly Post #6





Larry Tulsa  was born in Tulsa, Oklahoma, where he named his first portfolio. All of his images in this collection were black and white pieces with a Leica camera. Most of these images were very disturbing and mind blowing. These images reflected on sex, violence, and drug addition. Larry focused mainly on the world around him and captured the events he was dealing with through his lens.

I hope that I can start improving my photography by capturing my surrounds, either if  it is what post people enjoy viewing or even if it is difficult to understand and take in. I like that Larry's images look like he captures his subjects in the moment and it doesn't look staged or anything. I feel like I am actually reliving what he was facing at the time these pictures were being taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment