Sunday, October 12, 2014

Olivia Smith Weekly Post #7




Steve McCurry is a famous contemporary photographer known all around the world. His work has been displayed in many books, magazines, and museums all around the world. He went to Penn State and studies film and from there he worked for different newspapers. From there he started traveling to different places like India and captured many different tribes and landscapes. He is very famous for his work displayed in National Geographic Magazine.

I really enjoyed looking through all of McCurry's images because each one is very interesting and has a story behind it. I enjoy his work because I can tell that he enjoys traveling and he really captures his subjects also in an interesting way. What I really enjoy most about McCurry's work is the colors. Each image is very vibrate and it pops out. I hope that as I am capturing portraits of others I steal some of McCurry's ideas and make them my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment