Sunday, November 23, 2014

Beth Teller Weekly Post




Leonard and Fisher collaborated for the above project titled "Landmarks". Fisher received his MFA from Rhode Island School of Design. He currently lives in Oregon and is an Art professor at Lewis and Clark College. Leonard received his MFA from Yale University. His work has been shown nationally in exhibitions. 
The photographs that I chose from the project have great use of color and light. The first photo is by far my favorite. It is a great spin on a sunset or sunrise photograph. It seems much more unique than the typical sunrise or sunset photograph. The colors in the follow two photos jump out at me and grab my attention. It's very interesting to me that such seemingly simplistic photos can draw an eye to them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment