Sunday, November 23, 2014

Missy Griffis - Weekly Post

Lydia Goldblatt






Lydia Goldblatt is a British photographer located in London, England. She travels around the world, he work being exhibited and published in countries such as France, Germany, Greece, China and more. The images above are from her projects "Still Here" and "And the word was god." I know we are only supposed to pick three but I couldn't choose.

What I love about her photos is that time stands still. "Everything is covered in stillness. Waiting." My favorite photo is the picture of her father through the door frame. Whether it was posed or a natural perfect moment, it enchanted me by its simplicity. A natural, beautiful, single moment in time captured forever. I know thats what every photo is technically, but this one

No comments:

Post a Comment