Sunday, November 9, 2014

Paul Ruehrmund Weekly Post









Carlo Borlenghi considers himself a nautical photographer.  He has been official photographer to a number of  Americas Cup teams and Whitbread Round the World Race competitors.  He photographs super yachts and classic sailing yachts.  His photographs of the wreck of the cruise ship Costa Concordia are stunning.

When I look at his photographs I feel like I am actually experiencing the event that he is capturing.  He truly merges art and photojournalism.

1 comment:





  1. heLLo, I have visit your blogs it most classic. Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me
    who appreciate your work. Also know Dubai Half-Day City Tour Packages
    Your blogs gives complete information about this .





    Helloe.. You are providing high standard information through this blog post site. Also check Quad Biking Dubai
    I will provide you the travel services know about Travel Goro
    thanks for sharing blog services and sites.,

    ReplyDelete