Sunday, November 2, 2014

Weekly Post



Maggie Winters
Prisming Family Photography in Washington DC
DC Elopement Wedding with Pop Wed Co


Dad's Tattoos, Newborn Lifestyle Photography
"I don't really care about cameras, I like to tell stories about people"...Okay I don't know about you but that made me fall in love with her as an artist. Maggie is a documentary photographer is Washington DC. She Immerges herself in new projects all of the time. she is currently working on a project titled "Popwed".

I appreciate the amount of light in her pictures. She is somehow able to capture moments for people in an epic way. In the first picture just admire what she does with the light. Some people believe that white doesn't photograph well-well in this photo it looks lovely. The different rich colors help out a lot. The brown in the dog,etc. She seems to have the same themes in her pictures. Like the same feeling in relation to light and color.


No comments:

Post a Comment