Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Darian White Weekly Post

Bart Heiweg

 


 
Bart Heirweg is an excellent landscape photographer. Being at the right place at the right time with the perfect lighting is Mr. Heirweg’s aim. He allows himself to be dazzled by the power and beauty of nature. Mr. Heirweg’s wants to hold on to these moments forever and becoming a nature photographer was the perfect choice for him.
I love Bart Heirweg’s photos!  He captures amazing photos effortlessly. When I look at these three photos, they are extremely calming to me. I love how in the first photo the colors simply pop!  One can even see the fog in the distance along with the mountains. When taking this photo Mr. Heirweg clearly uses a deep depth of field. In the second photo, I love how the sun is showing behind the clouds and how the clouds reflect against the water. I really love how the third photo is spilt into sections such as the white flowers, grass, trees, fog, more trees, and sky, yet the photo blends together as one.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment