Saturday, November 15, 2014

Darian White-Weekly Post #12

Ben Mcrae- www.benmcraephotography.com/
 


 
 

Ben Mcrae is a young Australian Photographer.  His main passion is Africa.  He travels regularly to Africa in search of that “perfect” image. When I first saw Mr. Mcrae’s photography, only one word came to mind “amazing”!  He captures Africa and all its beauty in a way not many people can. In 2013, he won Australia’s top emerging photographer award, which was well deserved. Even though he is not that well known throughout the world, I feel like his name will eventually be a common name in the world of photography.
           In the three photos that I have chosen all have something in common; they are simply stunning!  In the first photo, I love how the image has a purple hue and the bright yellow sun is reflecting against the water along with the elephant’s shadow.  I also love how the elephant is facing the side and underneath the sun. In the second image, I adorn how the sunlight shines between the branches of the trees; just gorgeous!  In the third image, I like how the two men photos are taken from the side as the sun is shining bright along with the colors in the sky. I highly recommend checking out his website with all of his amazing images!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment