Sunday, November 9, 2014

Beth Teller Weekly Post






Summer Murdock is an Utah based lifestyle photographer. She loves to photograph families and children, especially her own children. Murdock is attracted to color and light, as well as interesting angles. She utilizes her natural surroundings and natural light. Murdock has been published in numerous magazines, books, and photography blogs. 
Murdock's use of light and angles inspire me to really try all sides of a shot. Normally, I try to get a face or their backs when it comes to portraits, but after seeing some of the angles that Murdock uses I am excited to try more ways to get a portrait. I never thought of getting a shot beneath a swing set, I would have shot it from the side, behind, and facing the child.  

No comments:

Post a Comment