Sunday, September 14, 2014

Jada Street Weekly Post 3

Anna Paola Guerra

AnnaPaolaGuerra_Portfolio_13



AnnaPaolaGuerra_Portfolio_05

Anna Paola Guerra's photographs capture the essence of light. The light captured in the photographs makes the spaces more intense and adds a uniqueness to the atmosphere. Her pictures capture where nature and man made objects connect.  The way the light and shadows illuminate, creates a seductive composition on the man made buildings. She seems to be photographing what has been concealed. 
Her photographs create invisible tension. This is what I enjoy the most about her pieces.  Anna’s pictures show her dedication to capturing this theme. It is obvious that she had to sit and watch how the sunlight hits these trees and objects. When I first began taking my pictures, I was interested in capturing sunlight and shadows. I never had a vision of what I wanted it to look like, but these pictures are an inspiration. The sense of invisible tension is what I would like capture.

No comments:

Post a Comment