Sunday, September 21, 2014

Post 4

Mario Testino





Mario Testino, born in Lima Peru was one of 6 children. He started his photography career in London in 1976. He has shot many many fashion stories in his career. For Vogue, Gucci,Vanity Fair, and Versace. he is one of the most celebrated fashion photographers.In 2002, The National Portrait Gallery in London had an exhibition “Portraits” by Mario Testino that to date remains its second most successful exhibit. 

In these photo's Testino captured fashion but to me only the look. Maybe we have different ideas. I think maybe decreasing the shutter speed to allow less light since the models were already so light. I can tell that he decreased his ISO in order to produce a better photo in the middle picture. There is a lot of character in them all however I think I would have enjoyed seeing something like the fabric in detail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment