Friday, January 16, 2015

Connor Woisard: What I care about

I care about time. Time is one of the most important things anyone has. Its unfortunate -and can be dark to think about- but everyones' time is limited. It's one of the few things in this world that you can't buy or buy back and eventually everyones time will run out. The fact that it is indeed finite is why I care about it so much. Understanding this idea is what makes me appreciate the experiences that make up my life. Knowing this is why its so important to  make make the most out of every day and approach your goals and dreams with a certain drive. I feel as though life would lose an aspect of its beauty if it was unlimited. If you always knew there was a tomorrow would you be able to approach life's challenges with the same intensity? Personally, I think I would constantly be telling myself things like "I'll just do it tomorrow" or "Maybe some other day". I try to keep this is mind and remember to make the most of every day while also taking a minute to appreciate and value the experiences I'm so lucky to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment