Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Keri Woodard - What do you care about?

I care about the things that make me happy. That probably sounds extremely selfish, but how would I be able to brighten anyone else's day if I wasn't happy myself? I care about the close friends and family surrounding me that continue to support me everyday and push me to be better. I care about my education because I want to be able to prove myself to those around me; I want to feel a sense of pride in my artwork and really strive to be the best student because I haven't always been in the past. I care about people's opinions of me (probably more than I should, but I think everyone does). People always used to tell me that I had talent and I could draw really well, but I eventually stopped trying. Until about a year ago I was still not trying as hard as I should have been. Now, I know I can do much better than the past and I want to prove that to myself and everyone that supports me everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment