Friday, January 16, 2015

Holli Turner - What I care about


In a much more condensed space to summarize the exhausting list of things I care about, there is one large umbrella over at least five smaller categories.  I care about my future; all of which include my health, loved ones, career, self-image, and grades.  All of these things will be possible thanks to the care of my loved ones.  My mother, sister, and father have been and continue to be very instrumental and supportive my entire life.  I appreciate that since just because someone is a family member does not automatically mean that they will shower you with love, attentiveness, necessary funds, support, encouragement, or overall availability.  It is impressive that through this assignment I was able to truly recognize that through their love and care I am better able to focus on the things listed above which were my health, career, self-image, and grades and of course numerous other things. 

Holli Turner
Introduction to Digital Photography
ARTS 211

No comments:

Post a Comment