Sunday, January 18, 2015

Skylar Coleman - What I Care About

When asked the question "What do you care about?" several things instantly came to mind involving relationships. First and foremost, my relationship with my family. I enjoy having a big family who are close by and who I see often. I think it is important to make time to spend with them. The love within my family is seen when we are all together. I consider my close friends family and value our friendships. The trust, understanding, and compassion that makes up our bond is what helps keep our friendships strong. I care about the relationship I have with my two dogs whom I adopted and rescued from their shelter lives; Marlin and Buoy. They remind me daily of what loyalty truly is and show me how grateful they are for giving them forever homes. I care about my boyfriend, Andrew, and our relationship that grows stronger each and every day. The happiness, love, and laughter our relationship contains is beyond anything I have experienced before. It has shown me how amazing it is to be truly infatuated with someone. I care about my Catholic faith and relationship with God. I am reminded daily how truly blessed I am with everything I am given and with who I am surrounded by. Within these relationships I am given love, respect, comfort, and passion. They have all influenced my life in some way that has made me who I am today. My life would not be the same without these people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment