Sunday, January 18, 2015

Cynthia Bowles- What do I care about Activity

To answer the question What do I care about, I decided to say I care about my grandmother and niece Je'Neyah. When asked to asked why I care about them, at first, I had no idea what to say other than the obvious reason that they are my family. Thinking further into the real reason, I realized that they truly are the only family I care about. This activity made me realize that they are the only two that actually treats me like family. They are the only family members that I can go talk to without being judged. They understand me more than anyone. When I thought more about it, I realized that its mostly about trust. I care a lot about trust. If it wasnt for this activity, I probably would have stuck with the default answer of family.

No comments:

Post a Comment