Sunday, January 18, 2015



Here is some unusual photography by Teri Fullerton. Three separate scenes which makes her work stand out. The type of photography that Prof. Fullerton does is fine art photography. As an Assistant Professor at University of Minnesota, Prof. Fullerton does like to blur out the background with her camera. I don't know what DSLR camera that Prof. uses as all. It looks like either a full frame DSLR or a Medium Format DSLR that these pictures were taken from.

Prof. Fullerton uses the camera and it's lenses to better connect with people such as wars, military families and the disasters of internet dating.  This type of work takes talent and a special bond with your camera.  When you look at these photos, you would immediately begin to just stand still because these pictures are so stunning.  I have many experiences with blurring out the background with a prime lens or zooming in to a subject with the aperture wide open as I can possibly can on my camera.  This has an amazing effect when you are photographing a subject in both color and black and white.

I was in awe when I looked at Teri Fullerton's photographs.  This is some of these photographs was nothing else but pure art.  This Photographer knew what she was getting into when Prof. Fullerton took these pictures.  The Fisheye look a like picture was the most interesting of the three that I have ever seen.  If this is not the best work of Teri Fullerton's Photography, then I don't know what is.

No comments:

Post a Comment