Sunday, January 18, 2015

Simone McPhail - What I care about

During my reflections on Thursday I wrote about a lot of things that I care about. One thing I wrote the most about was caring for my friends and family. I care for these people unconditionally not only because they care for me, but also because in my world I know no other way to be in a relationship with someone ( Family, platonic, or otherwise) without caring with my whole heart. I wrote about my care/ worry that a lot of people of my race don't know where they come from this is a worry for me because I feel that we're lost as a people without knowing the truth about our past. Another thing I wrote about during the allotted time was caring for myself. Though it seems kind of vain, I care about my well being and in this time of closing a new chapter with graduation, I care that I can sustain myself and be happy with what I'm doing after I finish what society says is required of me to sustain myself more efficiently.

No comments:

Post a Comment