Sunday, January 18, 2015

What I care about

I care about a lot of things,people and even places as many people do.  The one thing I cherish the most is God in my life.  God has changed my life and because of Jesus Christ dying for me and saving my life I am new. I used to care so much about what other guys looked liked coated to myself and was jealous because I didn't "turn heads." I cared a lot about "being a man" based on the world's standards. Not anymore. Now I care about those things but they pale in comparison to who I am in Jesus Christ.  I care about my Mom probably second, my family, friends, and the time I never get to spend with my friends. I care about and cherish those moments I can be vulnerable with someone.  I care about money and maybe a little too much sometimes.  I care about what my Dad thinks of me even though I know I I'll never be good enough for him.  I care too much of what Giles think of me and try hard to not care so much of what guys my age think of me.  I care about art and dance and believe that more people need either one or both in their lives. I thank Jesus for these things all the time.  These are what I care about.

No comments:

Post a Comment