Sunday, September 27, 2015

Weekly Post #7 Karissa Gilbertson, Sebastien Laval for Sept 28st

16Hanoi_Night_34






5

    French photographer  Sebastien Laval  captured essence of the soul of Hanoi when he took these!  These photos are still and movement night shots done in color.  Leval has been in love with Hanoi the city in Vietnam since 1995 when he was there with acquaintances.  He captured places not easily found and wanted to show the heart and soul of the people and places of this city.

  The pictures shown above are some of the night scenes and a morning scene where you can visibly feel a pulsating life coming form the photos. The photos are surreal in feel and have a life of their own in each shot.  You can feel movement in the streets as you see a red streak where you know a car was but the car it's self is not visible but you can feel the life of the car and the people coming from the photo.

  This is probably my favorite set that I have blogged on.   Wow! I mean wow! These photos are amazingly fantastic! I love Levals work and I am now a fan.  After reviewing these pictures if I had an idle or a mentor this is who I would want to work with!  I love the feel of these and I love the look.  Leval is the artist I inspire to live up to someday!


No comments:

Post a Comment