Thursday, March 19, 2015

Cynthia Bowle- Landscape and Portraits post


Portrait- I like the choices he made. I think he chose to capture people during a night out in the city. He used the multiple city lights and a source of white light. I think he took the time to position her head at that angle and aligned with the background lighting. I like how she is looking away instead of straight down. I think by him making her look away gives her a more hopeful expression.

Landscape- Khalik Allah chose to give this image the black and white effect. It looks like he chose a windy and cloudy day. He might have chosen to take this photo during winter while a snow storm or some other type of storm passes. He chose to stand in a position where the sunlight seems to be coming from the corner behind the farm tool. He also waited for the wind to blow to create the movement effect of the wheat leaves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment