Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Kailyn Dickason - Landscape/ PortraitThis portrait

Paul D’Amato




Portrait-
This portrait caught my attention because of how playful and startling it is. I think that it captured this little girls playful and mischievous nature, and I think the artist who took the photo liked the pop of her dress against the green and the pop of the flowers. I think the color in this photo is very interesting and so is the models position. I feel as though the artist did not tell her to pose but had her do whatever she wanted. In this case, that  approach worked.

Landscape-
While this isn't of grass and trees I still feel as though  this counts as a landscape. I feel like this photo was taken in midday hours and that the artist got in on some really nice lighting in that length of time.I appreciate the bursts of color in the small spaces and I feel like the artist did too.

No comments:

Post a Comment