Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Kailyn DIckason Portrait/Landscape

Richard Rothman

\



Landscape-
        I really like this photo because of the perspective, I think that is why the artist took the photo himself. It is hard to tell the time of day since the photo is in black and white. I think the artist took this at a hand holding speed, because it looks like theres a small amount of camera shake. Other than that this is an interesting photo.


Portrait-\
I like this photo because I question what this girl was doing with all the stuff outside.  I think this was in the middle of the day, but I cant quite tell. I like how the light acts as a highlight in a few areas, I also like how the model is posed and I think that was intentional. I think maybe the placement of the items around her are intentional too.


No comments:

Post a Comment