Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Kailyn dickason weekly artist post

Stacey Tyrell




















Stacy Tyrell is an artist who deals withy identity and how she is as a person. By using her family members portraits as inspiration, she recreates scenes of ancestors past with her camera and costumes and a little help from photoshop.
              I feel like Tyrell focuses a lot on her lighting and her contrasts. I feel like she edits in a few different curve levels to her photos. I think that in some of her photos she also uses sepia tones to give it an old times feel.
             I do not really like Tyrells work, I think that her photos are great but her subjects are dry and boring. I will not be following this artist in the future.






























No comments:

Post a Comment