Sunday, September 18, 2016

Calah Jones Artist Post 4





1. Photographer Annie Leibovitz uses the Nikon D5100.  She also uses a Sigma 18-35 mm f/1.8 and a Yongnuo YN560-III Speedlite for her pictures and portraits.
2.  Leibovitz style throughout her projects has often been characterized by carefully staged settings, superb lighting, and her trademark use of vivid color.  Her portraits focus mostly on women.  Some of her images even pertain to her personal life.
3.  I enjoy Leibovitz's pictures because they are colorful and have life to them.  By life, I mean I can almost relate to them because I, myself, am a woman.  Her pictures have a story behind them and make the viewer gravitate to them.  I like her style and her lighting in her pictures that make them so bright and attractive.

No comments:

Post a Comment