Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Virginia Goode Artist Post 8

"The Gay Beards" or Brian DeLaurenti and Jonathan Dahl



                “The Gay Beards” or Brian and Jonathan strictly focus on their beards and nothing else. They take anything and everything and use it to decorate their beards. The images they make and the name “The Gay Beards” says a lot about how humor oriented they are.
The intent of the work is make the audience laugh. I agree with Brian and Jonathan that there is too much negativity in the world. The solution for the negativity to make entertaining, beard images made me a lot happier than I was ten seconds ago.
One of my main goals in life is to try and keep a positive attitude no matter what the situation. I can relate to these artists because we have a similar outlook.

No comments:

Post a Comment