Sunday, September 25, 2016

Sydney Calloway Artist Post #7

THE LIGHT UNDER THE DOOR by TSAR FEDORSKYTHE LIGHT UNDER THE DOOR by TSAR FEDORSKYTHE LIGHT UNDER THE DOOR by TSAR FEDORSKYTHE LIGHT UNDER THE DOOR by TSAR FEDORSKY

  Tsar Fedorsky takes this series of photographs at a house. Tsar makes all of the images in black and white. She thought the digital files looked best this way. She takes most of her photos zoomed in to give you only a smaller scene to focus on.
     Tsar made this series of photos reflecting on the women who lived in the house. She believed that there is more to life than your hometown or in your own home.  Tsar is most comfortable at her own house. She showed that that is much more to the world in these photos by not even leaving the house. The lack of information in the pciture keeps me interested.
     I really enjoy this series of photographs by Tsar Fedorsky. I find it interesting how she keeps my interest ny the lack of informtation she provided. I like that technique and will try to incorporate it i while I make pictures.The black and white works well with the photos she makes.

No comments:

Post a Comment