Sunday, February 1, 2015

Kellen Clarke- Weekly Artist 3

Sorasart Wisetsin (& Gluta)





1. Sorasart Wisetsin, and his female dog Gluta, is a photographer who loves his dog. He choses a camera as his choice of media. He is very passionate about the story between his and her relationship and documents they time together in a cute way. Most he's scenes are outside in daylight.

2. The story behind these photos is love. Gluta was homeless and just pondering around in Thiland until one day Sorasart took her in to care for her. As time went on he fell in love with her and adopts her. Gluta had many struggles, including cancer, when he met him. She went through surgery and he stuck by her side the entire time. Once that was over, she loves being outside and having her picture taken in fun and random settings. 

3. The pictures are what first captured my attention. I could not rest looking at that adorable face and wanting to know more. Reading the background story is so sad but truly a blessing. I have dogs and do anything for them. I also take, what feels life, billions of pictures of my dogs all the time. I feel as if the artist and I can both relate and connect on this topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment