Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Kailyn DIckason Weekly artist post

Barbara Ciurej & Lindsay Lochman 
Deep Fried Bluffs

Saturated Fat Foothills

Flamin Hot Monolith

I think that these artists probably did these photos on a hand holding level, with lights set up for lighting. I feel like the ISO was probably about 800, and that the aperture was a bigger size. I appreciate the boldness of colors, and the way the artists use food to make landscapes.
        These artists made these photos because they wanted to mimic Carleton Watkins landscapes and show how foods industrial production is like industrial productions in the earlier years, I feel like this is probably a comparison as to how both are dangerous now a days and back then.
        I appreciate these works because they're very interesting, and they have so much color. I also like that they're sort of spoof s of another artists work. In general these artists were ok, and I look forward to seeing more from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment