Monday, February 16, 2015

Kailyn Dickason weekly artist post

Lauren Fleishman 

couples lauren fleishman photography

couples lauren fleishman photography

couples lauren fleishman photography

Lauren's project these photos are taken from, Love Ever after, is a personal series she is working on about couples who have been together more than 50 years. She wanted it to be a sort of photographic love letter, based off of her grand parents. I think that these photos were taken at a hand holding speed, with maybe 400 ISO, and maybe a few were underexposed.
          I really appreciate these photos, because I like cute love related things like this, and think that the way she captured their love is great. Their love is eternal and in a way its been eternalized for all to see in these photos and I think that's beautiful.
           I cant wait to see the rest of Lauren's work in this series, because its sweet, and I thnk its very well done. I think that she is doing a great job with these and I hope she updates soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment