Sunday, February 8, 2015

Epiphani Kennedy - Week 4 Post




In these photos the artist Robert Moran kept it a bit simple. Most of his photographs are in black and white. His photos contain little girl/boys, old men/women, and other people and landscapes. In Moran's photos none of the people are centered directly in the center, most are a bit off the the left.

These photos were all just portraits taken by Robert Moran. Moran does not specify where and when the photos were taken on his website. Many of the people in Moran's photos are from different countries and are of different ethnicity's. To me this may suggest that the artist wants to recognized the many different ethnics backgrounds of people. 

I personally enjoyed the portraits. The first photo felt so real and alive I could just imagine myself being there beside him taking the photos. In the second photo I like that I cant see his eyes but can still enjoy his facial expression and know it is genuine. And in the last photo the little boy is looking so deep into the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment