Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Kailyn Dickason weekly artist post

Heather Evans Smith

Heather_Evans_Smith_01


Heather_Evans_Smith_02


Heather_Evans_Smith_04


This artist focuses mainly on dramatic lighting and incredibly clear photos. I feel like these photos are on handheld speeds, with an iso of 800. I feel like the aperture is big so she can capture all the details.I also feel like these images may be touched up in Photoshop afterwards because of the lighting.
                          I feel like the artist was trying to catch an imaginary world her daughter only has access to because of how little she is. These photos are imaginative and magical with a hint of mystery, The artist wants totell a story I feel, and she is doing  great job at it.
                     I really like these photos because of how expressive they are, and how they really do tell a story. I appreciate the lighting and the sense of mystery in these as well. I like not knowing the intentions and also having my own ideas of their meaning. I am looking forward to seeing more from this artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment